Our client, a Not for profit firm within the Utilities
market is seeking a Design Analyst to join the Electricity Market Reform team.
The focus of the role is to devise and implement the design of systems, processes
and technology for the EMR programme.
You will act as a subject matter expert within the team, and
develop effective working relationships with stakeholders; producing reports,
as well as providing advice and technical support.
This firm is centrally located, with state of the art
offices and offers excellent work/life balance, with generous benefits.
- Manage all systems and IT infrastructure used
for the EMR programme, in line with policy changes/updates.
- Work closely with business analysts, developers
and various stakeholders within the business.
- Develop systems architecture using logical
models of components and interfaces.
- Business mapping for technical requirements/technology
solutions, in line with objectives.
- Manage design artefacts and design
- Liaise with stakeholders to provide advice and
support, in line with technical strategies/policies.
- Produce reports for the Design lead.
- Provide process improvements.
- Wider business support.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Experience in Energy/utilities/regulation/engineering/IT
- Analyst/developer or similar experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of EMR regulations, EMRS
obligations and BSC is desirable.
- Comfortable with Waterfall and Agile, as well as
- Advanced user of Microsoft office packages,
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Team player and proactive.
This is a 12 FTC opportunity, paying a competitive salary
(depending on experience) plus excellent benefits.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to
Diana Duggan Associates.