One of the 'Big Four' Financial Services firms, is seeking a Senior Project
Manager to join a high profile remediation project, within Risk Advisory.
This is a fantastic opportunity
to manage various projects and work streams within the operation; focusing on leadership,
delivery and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Devise, manage and oversee bespoke work
streams, in line with client objectives.
- Lead project teams.
- Liaise with the client and senior stakeholders
to establish and support project needs.
- Interact with operations and internal teams to
ensure delivery of project strategy.
- Utilise logical and strategic thinking to
mitigate and resolve arises issues.
- Act as point of contact for the PMO and IT
Case Management team, in line with project targets.
- Utilise business analytics to mitigate risks
and formulate creative solutions to arising issues.
- Design and implement process
- Direct mission control function, in line with
- Undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office packages,
particularly Excel and MS Project.
- Experience in Financial Services is essential.
- Comfortable with FS terminology.
- Experience producing and implementing detailed
- Analytical and problem solver.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders at all
This is an immediate start three month contract (scope to extend), based in
The hours are Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30. £550 daily rate (dependent on
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV
to Diana Duggan Associates.