established firm within the electricity sector is seeking an experienced Change
Analyst to join them in central London.
You will be
responsible for supporting and processing complex changes in line with
institutional objectives and external requirements. Converting complex reports
into simple English and giving presentations to key stakeholders on the impact
of changes to the electricity market.
This firm is
professional and personable, with state of the art offices which offers
excellent work/life balance.
that due to the current circumstances, the interview process and initial phase
of employment will take place remotely.
- Leading the progression of a portfolio of technically
complex changes through the defined process
- Liaise with internal teams and stakeholders to conduct
and gather market research.
- Monitor and assess market changes, producing reports
of key findings.
- Chair meetings.
- Produce change plans.
- Act as a key point of contact for internal and
external customers and assist with queries relating to change processes.
- Identify process and system improvements, being
proactive in remedying problems
- Experience within electricity market is preferred,
experience within a government directed/regulatory body is desirable.
- Excellent ability in putting complex technical matters
into simple language
- Experience analysing large data sets.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Effective communicator; must be comfortable giving
- Being proactive and willingness to take the initiative
should be in your nature.
is a permanent opportunity, with exposure to best business practice within the industry and an
excellent benefits package.
you would like to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter to
Diana Duggan Associates.