An established firm within the energy sector is seeking an experienced Change Analyst to join them in central London.
You will be responsible for supporting and processing change in line with institutional objectives and external requirements. You will be expected to manage a portfolio of complex and technical change requests. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your research, analysis and stakeholder management skills, with exposure to best business practice within the industry.
This firm is professional and personable, with state of the art offices and offers excellent work/life balance.
· Research and implement change initiatives, in line with objectives.
· Liaise with internal teams and stakeholders to conduct and gather market research.
· Monitor and assess market changes, producing reports of key findings.
· Chair meetings.
· Produce change plans.
· Act as a key point of contact for internal and external customers and assist with queries relating to change processes.
· Wider team support.
· Identify process and system improvements.
· Undergraduate degree.
· Experience within energy or similar industry, is preferred.
· Experience analysing large data sets.
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office packages.
· Effective communicator; must be comfortable giving presentations.
· Team player.
· Proactive and highly organised.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying a competitive salary with excellent benefits.