Join a ‘Big Four’ Financial Services firm in a high profile commercial
banking project and make a valuable contribution as a key member of the team. Ideally
suited for an experienced Business Analyst in Financial Services within
Commercial Banking with remediation/redress expertise.
- Lead on analysis of the project life cycle.
- Record all process flows for new and existing projects including
collection, elicitation and recording of business requirements.
- Facilitate all communications concerning remediation.
- Support wider redress programme with design and implementation
of consistent and effective processes.
- Ensure redress work packages are delivered through efficient and
- Strong ability to summarise complex data into concise summaries to
facilitate the decision making process
- Ensuring projects adhere to governance framework.
- Working with other business and IT experts to determine
requirements for projects, testing, and other validation.
- 2/3 years in a
similar Business Analyst position
- Explicit triage, scoping
and diagnostic experience.
- Strong knowledge of product
and process mapping.
- Ability to convey
concepts, issues and risks to non-technical audiences and summarise detailed
- Work with subject
matter experts such as Head of Complaint Policy, Compliance and Legal to devise
strategies and determine methodologies and customer contact plans for
understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’
compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
- Commercial lending experience.
- Experience working in relevant environment(s), i.e. with
operational areas e.g. contact centre, case management teams, analytics, legal
- Experience of gathering user inputs and simplifying complex
Please send your CV without delay if you wish to be considered
for the position