'Big Four’ Financial Services firm is seeking a Quality Checker within the Triage team to join a PPI review project, based in London.
- Quality check cases, in line with policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the change and continuous improvement teams.
- Coordinate work stream and escalate potential risks.
- Maintain and manage quality standards.
- Provide guidance and training to team members.
- Produce reports, attend management meetings and provide update to Senior Leadership team.
- PPI QA experience.
- Effective coaching and people management experience
- Technical working knowledge of the complaint handling process.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Investigation and problem solving skills.
- IT and database proficiency.
This is a full time contract until December 2018 (scope for extension), based in London.
Working hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 19:00-07:00
The next intake is Monday 18th June.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.