'Big Four’ Financial Services firm is seeking a Quality Checker within the Triage team to join a PPI review project, based in London.
- Quality check cases, in line with policies and procedures.
- Liaise with the change and continuous improvement teams.
- Coordinate work stream and escalate potential risks.
- Maintain and manage quality standards.
- Provide guidance and training to team members.
- Produce reports, attend management meetings and provide update to Senior Leadership team.
- PPI QA experience.
- Effective coaching and people management experience
- Technical working knowledge of the complaint handling process.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Investigation and problem solving skills.
- IT and database proficiency.
This is a full time contract until December 2018 (scope for extension), based in London.
The next intake is Monday 18th June.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.