Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll & Pensions Advisor. You will be supporting essential payroll functions and the deployment of its early stages for a Big Four financial services firm.
Location: Glasgow (central office)
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: Initially 6 month contract (intention to extend)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day
• End-to-end preparation and processing of the monthly accounts
• Onboarding new starters
• Supporting the finance team
• Acting SME for Payroll and Pension Advice
• Employee liaison for responding to queries
• Review reports and manage data of payrolled employees
• Resolving queries relating to payroll and assisting audits
• Minimum 3 years within a payroll department with hands-on pensions experience
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates without delay.