We are currently looking for Complaint Handlers to work in a results-orientated, quality-controlled environment where being able to work with a high level of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential. You will be working as part of a high-quality team helping a major financial service provider as part of a Pensions and Investments Workstream.
Contract length: Initially 6 month contract (intention to extend)
Rate: £250 per day (inside IR35)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day
- Complete Case Handling and Complaint Handling review within Pensions and Investments
- Pensions - predominantly SIPP wrappers containing underlying funds - in both accumulation and decumulation phases.
- OEICs - both ISA and non-ISA
- Investment Bonds
- Potentially there could also be complaints related to Venture capital products such as VCTs and EIS schemes and DB pension transfer advice.
- Carrying out case reviews, reviewing various provider responses and progressing cases through an agreed process flow
- Review data and evidence gathered in line with the scope of the customer complaint in order to assess eligibility
- Where required, liaise with relevant 3rd parties via phone
- Work in line with process and procedures and COMP rules
- Produce required response letters
- Work with a claims management workflow system
- Ensure data protection remains a focus
Essential experience: -
- Level 4 Qualification or similar
- Extensive case handling/complaint handling experience, ideally within Financial Services
- Experience of dealing with customers in a regulated environment (Pensions and Investments is a MUST)
- Ability to demonstrate decision making using a holistic approach
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines (workflow & time management)
- Ability to attain and maintain specified quality and production targets
- Ability to work independently & as part of a rapidly changing team
- Demonstrate an ability to work with honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
- Good communication skills
- Good letter writing skills
- Good telephony skills
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates without delay.