Join a high profile review project within Risk and Regulation.
This is a large scale operation, managed on behalf of a bank, focusing on an FCA compliance review of financial products provided to customers.
You will join the investigations team, managing assigned customer cases, to tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced administrators seeking a challenging role, with scope to progress, in a fast paced environment.
- Gather data and prepare customer cases, using in-house systems.
- Undertake due diligence; proofread all documents and complete security checks.
- Liaise with customers and third parties via written correspondence, to obtain information and provide updates, for individual cases.
- Log and allocate cases for review.
- Liaise with case handlers and senior managers.
- Provide wider team support.
- Work to deadlines.
- Customer service/ administration/ office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- IT proficient, including Microsoft Office packages
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Deadline driven
This is a full time contract role, for a project until March 2019 (scope for extension), based in Glasgow City Centre.
There are various shift patterns available.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 19:00 - 07:00 (3 night shifts at £150 per shift)
- Thursday 19:00 - 07:00 and Saturday and Sunday 07:00 - 19:00 (1 night shift, 2 day shifts at £150 per shift)
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 (5 days, £90 per shift)
Immediate start available and full training is offered.
If you are interested please send your CV without delay to Diana Duggan Associates.