Our client, one of the Top Four Financial Consultancies, has
an exciting opportunity for an experienced Case Handler to join a Project
within the Government and Public Services sector. They are looking for a result-orientated
candidate to join this hugely rewarding project, which offers candidates the
chance to make a positive impact on customers across an interesting array of
Role Title: Case Handler
Start Date: February 2023
Contract Length: 6 months (with scope for extension),
through an umbrella company
- Experience in Case Handling and Complaint Handling across
Financial Services and/or Government and Public Services.
- Ability to work with honesty, integrity, and
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy alongside written
and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in quality and production targets and strict
- Ability to learn new applications and systems quickly and
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate flexibility and
the ability to switch between processes easily, based on workflow
- Ability to work both independently and within an
ever-growing and changing team.
- When performing processes, the candidate will be able to
consider large volumes of information and data.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and competence at
- It is essential that candidates have Counter Terrorism Check OR Security Clearance.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV
without delay to Diana Duggan Associates.