An established firm within the electricity sector is seeking
a Business Analyst to join them.
This is an exciting time to join the firm, with a fantastic
opportunity to utilise your industry knowledge and BA skills. As a BA within
the Change and Delivery team you will have experience working within flexible
change management methodologies. Working with the Design team and Operational
teams to ensure that regularity and operational changes to the electricity
market is scoped and delivered within appropriate timeframes.
- You will be responsible for
change documents and reports often helping Senior BAs on major/highly technical
- Impact assessments and will have
a hand in governance
- 2nd line support is provided by
- Use of bespoke in house systems – working closely with the design teams
- Work with industry experts to
improve business practice and implement market changes
- Liaise with stakeholders and
develop effective working relationships.
- Ensure all process and procedures
adhere to regulatory guidelines.
- Wider team support.
- Good experience of the
- Experience of using SQL is very
- Working experience with Waterfall
and Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with Enterprise
Architect and / or equivalent Model Driven UML tools, JIRA or equivalent Issue
and Project Managing software is beneficial.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visio
and Microsoft Project.
- Very high standard of English, coherent writing and excellent grammar is important for the role.
This is a permanent position, in an easily accessible
location in Central London, with generous benefits included.
If you would like to be considered, please apply without